A key factor that drives the success of any organisation is its leadership. What makes leadership most impactful is the leaders’ attitude to serve, support and nurture their people. This creates a culture of high performance, which contributes to the growth of the organisation and its people.
Announcing Authentic Leadership Summit 2020’s highly interactive deep-dive sessions with premier executive coaches.
The Authentic Leadership Summit 2020 (17-20 March, Sydney) is a 4-Day gathering of Australia’s top CEOs and MDs who will help you develop authenticity, openness, and trust to lead successfully.
After becoming one of QANTAS’s youngest female marketing executives, Ellenor spent 20+ years as an Emmy and AACTA award-winning film producer, and CEO-Founder of her production company. She delivers coaching sessions on management up-skilling, career progression, and communication mastery.
In this half-day workshop, Ellenor will guide you along a simple but in-depth path to identify your values, lead with a higher purpose, and build high-performing teams. By the end of this workshop, you will learn how to —
- Identify the organisational values of environments where you thrive
- Act on your values and use them to make difficult decisions as a leader
- Determine the links between your greatest career milestones and job satisfaction
Author of the Amazon best-seller A Servant’s Heart- Leadership That Inspires and recipient of the 100 Top Training and Development Minds Global Award, Arpan is on a mission to inspire and empower 20,000 or more leaders by 2020 so that they create a culture of innovation, excellence and collaboration.
Arpan’s session is about how to institute the values of Servant Leadership to address problems such as lack of engagement, low productivity, customer dissatisfaction and staff turnover. Learn the proven strategies to —
- Boost your credibility as a leader to become a trusted advisor
- Remove blind spots that hinder your effectiveness as a leader
- Apply the servant leadership principles to everyday scenarios
Oliver brings 20 years of research experience from prior roles at AMR (Australia) and Harris Interactive (New York and Sydney). One of Australia’s leading experts in reputation measurement and management, Oliver is a member of the Australian Market and Social Research Society and has served the Board of Moriah College.
The Reputation Institute has recently published research showing that while previously leaders were judged by the community on their capability, there has been a shift to the public regarding a successful leader as one that shows good character. In this half-day workshop, you will learn how you can steer the reputation of your organisation by —
- Understanding key reputation drivers and trends in the Australian and global markets
- Defining Reputation Measurement and KPIs and how companies are using those
- Building reputation for B2B companies and the link to social license
After a successful career leading high-performance teams in the investment industry, Phil set up his own business, guiding people, projects, and partnerships through collaborative challenges. He has worked the big stages and boardrooms, including basketball courts and the back of Bourke (literally). So be warned, you are in for a highly interactive and engaging session with Phil.
Learn how to create a culture of collaboration in your workplace by shifting mindsets, building a positive and psychologically safe environment, and connecting your people’s work with tangible outcomes. Other learning outcomes from this session —
- Shift from hierarchical to collaboration-based structures
- Unpack and resolve the challenges of working together
- Adopt a 7-step process for maximising group success