About this Masterclass
There’s a difference between being a manager and a leader. Great leaders are also great mentors and coaches.
This highly engaging and practical Masterclass is designed for any woman who is committed to supporting the development of other women. Focussing on what makes up the mindset, skillset and toolkit of an effective coach you will learn some of the practical methods highly skilled coaches use to help others increase their self-awareness, improve their impact and results whilst also increasing engagement and overall team performance.
What you can expect to learn?
- Discuss the differences between coaching, mentoring & sponsorship
- Establish good foundations for quality conversations
- Identify and agree on minimum expectations for the coaching relationship to be effective
- Utilise different feedback frameworks depending on the context
- Identify different coaching approaches depending on the needs of your coaches
- Practice using a well-tested coaching framework to give your coaching conversations structure and clear outcomes
Who Is this course for?
- Managers & leaders of all seniority
- Team leaders
- Managers looking to increase their ability to communicate with, teach and nurture staff