About this Masterclass
There’s a difference between being a manager and a leader. Great leaders are also great mentors and coaches.
This highly engaging and practical Masterclass is designed for any woman who is committed to supporting the development of other women. Focussing on what makes up the mindset, skillset and toolkit of an effective coach you will learn some of the practical methods highly skilled coaches use to help others increase their self-awareness, improve their impact and results whilst also increasing engagement and overall team performance.
Facilitated by our incredible facilitator
NELL WILSON, Executive Coach, Leadership Development, Consultant, Women In
Leadership Specialist, Nell Wilson Consulting
Nell Wilson is a globally experienced and accredited Executive Coach, Leadership Development
Specialist and expert in Women’s Leadership Development. She has held leadership and learning and development roles for over 25 years in the corporate sector in a variety of Australian multi-national organizations. Nell has worked with hundreds of Executives, Senior Leaders, and teams across the private, public, not-for-profit, and NGO sectors and have designed and delivered advanced leadership development programs for leaders in the UK, US, and Australia with over 3000 hours of Executive Coaching to date.
Nell’s current areas of expertise include advanced leadership development programs and Executive Coaching for Middle, Senior & Executive Leaders, group coaching, ongoing leadership team development, culture change development, and consulting. Nell is passionate about helping leaders to perform at their best and is deeply committed to seeing more women in leadership around the world. Nell’s style is engaging, insightful, experiential, and practical, always focused on delivering tangible and meaningful results.
What you can expect to learn?
- Discuss the differences between coaching, mentoring & sponsorship
- Establish good foundations for quality conversations
- Identify and agree on minimum expectations for the coaching relationship to be effective
- Utilise different feedback frameworks depending on the context
- Identify different coaching approaches depending on the needs of your coaches
- Practice using a well-tested coaching framework to give your coaching conversations structure and clear outcomes
Who Is this course for?
- Managers & leaders of all seniority
- Team leaders
- Managers looking to increase their ability to communicate with, teach and nurture staff