What is COVIDSafe? How do you make your workplace COVIDSafe?
So no one told you life was gonna be this way!
The didn’t tell us either.
No one imagined that 2020 would have turned out the way it has; that normal business operation would require a plan to keep your employees safely distanced from each other in the office. As work from home restrictions are lifted and workplaces contemplate bring workers back into the physical workplace, multiple issues need to be considered. You now have a much more onerous duty to ensure employees that your workplace is safe and without risks to health.
This three-part series of online courses will assist Directors, Senior Leaders, Managers, and Staff in ensuring they comply with relevant legislation, and do everything reasonably practicable to minimize exposure to COVID-19 infection.
About This Course
This course bundle is 100% online and is divided into three sections.
The first two sections are targeted towards the needs of senior management and leadership. The third section is for all employees and what they can do in their role to stop the spread throughout the entire workforce.
The Director, Senior Leaders, and Managers courses are designed to help your workplace and managers follow safe work practices, consistent with advice from government and health authorities, and remain compliant with relevant legislation. The employee course is designed to ensure that staff is aware of the adjustments that the organization has had to make to ensure their health and safety and the importance of hygiene and cleaning.
Delivered in conjunction with our training partner:
For over 20 years, Safetrac provides comprehensive online training solutions for a broad range of topics.
Online Training Modules will be sent to you within 5 business days of your registration
COURSE 1: CREATING A COVID-SAFE WORKPLACE FOR YOUR STAFF
COURSE 2: RETURNING TO THE WORKPLACE – PREPARING THE PREMISES
COURSE 3: COVID-19 – RETURNING TO WORK ON-SITE FOR EMPLOYEES
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand how to create a COVID-Safe Workplace for your staff
- Understand how to best prepare their workplace and workforce for a safe return
- Understand what policies and procedures your company will need to amend or create
- Implement new procedures to consider regarding your office and common areas
- Appreciate the physical requirements of the workspace as well as social distancing
- Understand how to manage containment and infection, including First Aid and Emergency Planning
- FOR ALL STAFF: Understand what you have to do when returning to the workplace
Course Logistics: Online
- Course length: 20-30 minutes each course
- Delivery: Online delivery via Safetrac Compliance Platform or as SCORM files for your LMS
- Course Audience: Course 1 and 2: Directors, Senior Leaders and Managers Course 3: All staff
- Relevant Regulation/Law: Work Health and Safety Act 2011, Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic) and the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 (WA)
- Timing: Course delivery within 5 working days of registration