About the Course
Financial literacy is a core competency of every manager. As your career develops, understanding finance becomes even more important. Every career requires an awareness of financial management, statements, budgeting, revenue and analysis.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers 2020 will give you the skills to participate in financial management with confidence. You will understand critical financial terms, read financial statements, discern trends in financial performance and use that knowledge to achieve. You will become an invaluable asset to your company, being equipped to add value to your division and fast-track your career.
About the trainer
Managing Director, Panache Training & Consulting
Lindsay has held a variety of senior accounting and management roles across several national banks and fund management firms before establishing Panache Training & Consulting in 2000.
Heavily involved in the development and delivery of training programs across a diverse range of workplace and tertiary education environments, Lindsay boasts significant expertise in the areas of performance measurement and external accounting.
His cross-industry experience includes the financial services, hospitality, federal and state governments, not-for- profit and manufacturing sectors, with a significant client base across both large and small organisations.
Some of the organisations Lindsay has consulted with include NAB, ANZ, MLC, Telstra, Coles Myer, Tabcorp, Nine Entertainment Co, Disney Australia, CSL, Limited, Colonial First Aid Global Asset Management, TNT, Transurban, Mercedes Benz, Australian Catholic University, Deakin University, Relationships Australia, NSW Health, Melbourne Water, Attorney General’s Department, Victorian Department of Human Services, and the Department of Defence. His major focus over the last 5 years has been the development and facilitation of accounting and financial services related training.
Who should attend?
- All employees, from senior executives down to the core, line manager functional roles who require an understanding of the financial drivers of business, from any industry or particular sector
- CEOs and executive staff from non-financial backgrounds
- Senior managers and operational staff General Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Managers Business Analysts Sales Managers Marketing Managers
On-Site and In House Training
Want this course tailored to your unique issues, delivered on your premises?
The benefits of In-House Training solutions are:
- Tailoring content specifically to your organisation
- Save money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Empowered staff with while they grow as a unified team
Talk to us about an on-site and in-house customised training solution