About this Masterclass
Middle management is the key to growth for any organisation. This managerial layer has evolved to become a vital aspect of change management, company strategy, organisational vision, problem solving, project management and company culture. Further, they have been a vital aspect of rolling out an effective Covid -19 response. As with any leadership role, middle management are faced with a broad array of challenges, particularly throughout an ongoing pandemic.
Lead from the Middle: Mid-management Toolkit Masterclass is designed to help people working in middle management roles enhance their value proposition and to lead with greater impact. You will take away insights to help identify and overcome sticking points that are holding you back and enhance your capabilities to engage, inspire and empower your people. You will be able to nurture a high performing team which delivers consistently in any situation.
Facilitated by our incredible trainer:
ARPAN ROY, Director and CO-Founder, Arman Consultancy
Arpan Roy is a leadership enthusiast, and is passionate about helping people become more adaptable, agile and accountable. Arpan collaborates with leaders in corporate organisations and businesses to create a culture of high performance, which enables them to create and add stakeholder value.
He is the author of an Amazon best-selling book ‘A Servant’s Heart- Leadership That Inspires’ as well as the recipient of ‘100 Top Training and Development Minds-Global’ at the World HRD Congress 2018.
Arpan’s purpose is to enable others to realise their peak potential. He has a corporate background with proven experience of leading teams of 20 or more, across geographical locations. Arpan has extensive experience in boosting team engagement, managing team dynamics, analysing and solving problems, and mentoring team members to make them better leaders.
Some of the key problems he addresses for his clients is lack of growth as a leader, low team engagement and productivity, challenges around sales, culture of reactive thinking within the team and tendency of people to work in silos.
Through his training programs, he shares insights and resources that clients can use to overcome the above challenges. Through his understanding of multiple frameworks around human behaviour, he identifies the cause of unrealised individual performance and creates effective and sustainable models for change that empower his clients to achieve desired results.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Internalise your strengths and key leadership improvement areas
- Engage your stakeholders and team members
- Build collaboration with key areas of your organisation
- Boost your problem solving ability to build team resilience
- Improve your conflict resolution skills
- Create greater alignment to drive change more effectively
- Delegate more effectively
- Understand the dynamics of 360 degree leadership and how you can be a key person of influence
Who should attend
- Middle management positions, line managers, supervisors
- Staff who are new to leadership roles
- People who are looking to improve their credibility and confidence as a leader
- Project managers and team leaders