About this Masterclass
An interactive, two-day course designed to help you build the awareness, agility and confidence to lead with wisdom, compassion and courage.
What got you here will not get you to where you want to go. This course is designed for anyone to rise to greater levels of influence, responsibility and decision-making. It is designed to challenge your assumptions, expand and develop your mindset, skillset and toolsets to be an effective leader whilst leader and professional and to navigate some of the challenges women can face at work.
You will explore frameworks and tools, master emotional intelligence, develop your unique leadership style, navigate the challenges women can face at work, learn powerful verbal and nonverbal communication skills, exert your personal influence and build a foundation for positive influence and success
Facilitated by our incredible facilitator:
LISA CUTLER, Leadership and Career Coach for Women, Trainer and Expert Speaker
Lisa Cutler, has over 20 years of experience in the corporate environment predominantly focused on building, leading and coaching successful sales and account management teams. Lisa’s career has spanned across Europe, the United States and Australia and includes global companies such as IBM and ANZ.
Lisa was born in the UK and is a graduate of Portsmouth University with an Honours Degree in Business Information Systems. Lisa is also a certified Coach and Practitioner of NLP, a certified Life Coach and Advanced Practitioner of Coach Mastery.
Lisa’s passion is assisting women leaders with their personal and professional development, particularly those working in male dominated environments. Lisa established her own business, Cutler Coaching Pty Ltd, in 2009, and through her speaking engagements, one-on-one coaching and highly successful women in leadership programs, Lisa is helping to create confident, inspiring, and successful leaders.
Key Leadership Attributes to Take Away
- Understand your core strengths and unique value-add
- Let go of self-imposed limitations that are holding you back
- Define your leadership vision and career pathway
- Master your internal and external communications
- Step up into a focused and driven method of Leadership
- Develop your leadership toolkit to manage any situation
- Contribute to the development of women in your organisation
Key Course Takeaways
- Confidence: The confidence you need to navigate your role and engage with multiple stakeholders
- Communication: Leverage communication skills for shared understanding and increased impact
- Influence: Engage with others with greater presence and impact
- Leadership voice: Develop your unique, authentic leadership style
- Blending life and work: Find the balance amongst the various roles and contexts of your life
- Expanding perspective: Deepen and broaden your worldview and ability to co-ordinate different perspectives
- Networking: Learn from the experiences of other women and network with specialist leaders