About the Course
An interactive, two-day course designed to help you build the awareness, agility and confidence to lead with wisdom, compassion and courage.
What got you here will not get you to where you want to go. This course is designed for anyone to rise to greater levels of influence, responsibility and decision-making. It is designed to challenge your assumptions, expand and develop your mindset, skillset and toolsets to be an effective leader whilst leader and professional and to navigate some of the challenges women can face at work.
You will explore frameworks and tools, master emotional intelligence, develop your unique leadership style, navigate the challenges women can face at work, learn powerful verbal and nonverbal communication skills, exert your personal influence and build a foundation for positive influence and success
KEY LEADERSHIP ATTRIBUTES TO TAKE AWAY
- Understand your strengths, blind spots and what is holding you back
- Appreciate the patterns that define your current state of being
- Build capacity to navigate your mind and develop your emotions
- Move towards new and powerful ways of fulfilling your purpose
- Master interpersonal communications
- Step up into a focused and driven method of Leadership
- Contribute to the development of women in your organisation
- Confidence: The confidence you need to navigate your role and engage successfully with multiple stakeholders, customers and partners
- Communication: Leverage communication skills for shared understanding and increased impact
- Influence: Engage others with a greater presence
- Leadership Voice: Develop your unique authentic leadership style to express your intention clearly and eloquently
- Blending life and work: Find the balance amongst the various roles and contexts of your life
- Expanding perspective: Deepen and broaden your worldview and ability to coordinate different perspectives
- Networking: Learn from the experiences of other women and network with specialist leaders
About the trainer
Executive Coach, Leadership Development, Consultant, Women In Leadership Specialist, Nell Wilson Consulting
Nell Wilson is a senior HR Leader/Specialist and Executive Coach with over 23 years’ experience in leadership and learning & development roles within large Australian corporations.
Nell has worked with an incredibly diverse range of clients and stakeholders across a variety of sectors including Corporate (Banking/Finance, Telecommunications, Mining & Resources, Utilities, IT&T, Legal, Consulting, Media/Advertising, Transport), Government (Federal, State and Local), Health, Education and the Australian Defence Forces.
Nell’s coaching style and approach is often described as insightful, constructive, thought-provoking, challenging evidence based and informed by best practice.
Who should attend?
- General Managers and Heads of Department
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Future Leaders
- HR Directors
On-Site and In House Training
Want this course tailored to your unique issues, delivered on your premises?
The benefits of In-House Training solutions are:
- Tailoring content specifically to your organisation
- Save money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Empowered staff with while they grow as a unified team
Talk to us about an on-site and in-house customised training solution