About this Course
The inability to handle change has emerged as one of the primary causes for executive derailment. It’s all too easy, even for leaders with a high EQ and strong technical knowledge, to go down the wrong path because of a refusal or inability to adapt to the changing demands of the present.
This course is a one-day masterclass designed for leaders to have the skills and knowledge to lead through uncertainty – in the wake of one of the most disruptive events of recent memory. You will learn how to support employees in this volatile environment and navigate through the many challenges faced daily in 2021. Leaders will come away with clear and focused strategies to support their team and maintain stability and connection amongst uncertainty and disruption.
Facilitated by our incredible trainer:
ARPAN ROY, Director and Co-Founder, Arman Consultancy
Arpan Roy is a leadership enthusiast, and is passionate about helping people become more adaptable, agile and accountable. Arpan collaborates with leaders in corporate organisations and businesses to create a culture of high performance, which enables them to create and add stakeholder value.
He is the author of an Amazon best-selling book ‘A Servant’s Heart – Leadership That Inspires’ as well as the recipient of ‘100 Top Training and Development Minds – Global’ at the World HRD Congress 2018.
Arpan’s purpose is to enable others to realise their peak potential. He has a corporate background with proven experience of leading teams of 20 or more, across geographical locations. Arpan has extensive experience in boosting team engagement, managing team dynamics, analysing and solving problems, and mentoring team members to make them better leaders.
Some of the key problems he addresses for his clients is lack of growth as a leader, low team engagement and productivity, challenges around sales, culture of reactive thinking within the team and tendency of people to work in silos.
Through his training programs, he shares insights and resources that clients can use to overcome the above challenges. Through his understanding of multiple frameworks around human behaviour, he identifies the cause of unrealised individual performance and creates effective and sustainable models for change that empower his clients to achieve desired results.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Understand how continuous disruption is impacting employees and our work
- Appreciate why change is difficult + why people respond differently
- Understand the stages of adjustment to change and uncertainty
- Implement leadership styles that facilitate rapid and constructive adjustment
- Understand the most important styles of leadership
- Foster greater success and sustainability in change initiatives
- Create confident change leaders and foster less change resistance
- Walk away with a change facilitation tool kit
Who should attend
- CEOs, middle management, line managers and supervisors
- HR and personnel managers
- Project managers and team leaders
- Sales and customer service personnel
- Those new to management positions
- All those in a professional setting who aim to improve their assertive communication skills
- All levels of general, operations, administration and sales management