About this Course
The inability to handle change has emerged as one of the primary causes for executive derailment. It’s all too easy, even for leaders with a high EQ and strong technical knowledge, to go down the wrong path because of a refusal or inability to adapt to the changing demands of the present.
This course is a one-day masterclass designed for leaders to have the skills and knowledge to lead through uncertainty – in the wake of one of the most disruptive events of recent memory. You will learn how to support employees in this volatile environment and navigate through the many challenges faced daily in 2021. Leaders will come away with clear and focused strategies to support their team and maintain stability and connection amongst uncertainty and disruption.
Facilitated by our incredible trainer:
AIDAN PARSONS, CEO, Keystone Executive Coaching
Aidan Parsons is a business owner first and a consultant second, successfully establishing,
systemising and exiting over 5 of his own personal ventures. He personally believes business is not a
job but rather a vehicle that allows you to live the life you want.
Aidan is the CEO of Keystone Executive Coaching that truly measures itself by the success of its
clients, not charging the full fee until the clients hit the outcome, they have paid for.
He specialises in 5 core areas of business development with an excellent track record of delivery,
focusing on rapid, yet controlled and profitable growth trends.
• Marketing and Lead Acquisition
• Sales & System Design
• Cultural Excellence
• Leadership Development
• Management Optimisation
Aidan is also a veteran mental health professional, a trained clinician who’s career started as treating
patients within the mental health system with acute disorders. No one is better placed to understand
the strain on individuals and companies at the critical time.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Understand how continuous disruption is impacting employees and our work
- Appreciate why change is difficult + why people respond differently
- Understand the stages of adjustment to change and uncertainty
- Implement leadership styles that facilitate rapid and constructive adjustment
- Understand the most important styles of leadership
- Foster greater success and sustainability in change initiatives
- Create confident change leaders and foster less change resistance
- Walk away with a change facilitation tool kit
Who should attend
- CEOs, middle management, line managers and supervisors
- HR and personnel managers
- Project managers and team leaders
- Sales and customer service personnel
- Those new to management positions
- All those in a professional setting who aim to improve their assertive communication skills
- All levels of general, operations, administration and sales management