About the Course
A solid understanding of Emotional Intelligence is a core competency for today’s corporate leaders. Those with a high ‘EQ’ are able to discern what drives the behaviour of others, being better equipped to lead and drive improved performance in their teams, divisions and companies.
Foundations of Emotional Intelligence will give you the tools to understand why emotions are integral to how you interact within the workplace. You will correctly perceive think about, understand and manage emotions in both yourself and others. Emotionally intelligent leaders perform, inspire and communicate more effectively than those who are not.
About the trainer
Behavioural Change Expert, CorporateTrainer.com
Peter Smith is a behaviour change expert. Individuals and organisations rely on him to help them get better results in their business.
Peter is a master facilitator and coach who works at the intersection of neuroscience, emotional intelligence and learning design; the place where behaviour changes. He believes in doing the work that matters. This means being real, authentic and responsible for the world around you. He believes business and how people organise themselves around their work, is changing in terms of engagement and accountability.
As business models change no longer is it enough to look after the shareholder and the stakeholder. Organisations must take care of the community and the social and environmental impact of their actions. Purpose before profit is often the most effective way of actually making a profit.
If you want problems solved, you want better decisions made – faster, and you want people to collaborate, to be smart, and creative – That’s what Peter can help you do. When that happens, you and your team get the results you’re after, and find a way to stay sane in the process.
Who should attend?
- CEOs, middle management, line managers and supervisors
- HR and personnel managers
- All levels of general, operations, administration and sales management
- Project managers and team leaders
- Sales and Customer Services Personnel
- Those new to management positions
- Anyone in a professional setting who aim to improve their assertive communication skills
On-Site and In-House Training
Want this course tailored to your unique issues, delivered on your premises?
The benefits of In-House Training solutions are:
- Tailoring content specifically to your organisation
- Save money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Empowered staff with while they grow as a unified team
Talk to us about an on-site and in-house customised training solution