About the Course
You get what you negotiate in every situation.
The Negotiation for Women Masterclass will ensure you have the skills to identify optimal negotiation results and achieve them so you leave every situation in a winning position.
This practical workshop will allow capable and experienced negotiators to critically assess, re-focus and re-energise their entire approach to negotiation success.
To get looped in on updates for our events, download our Negotiation for Women Masterclass 2019 brochure!
About the trainer
Director | Sheer Negotiations
Noa’s role in an Israeli-Palestinian peace initiative sparked her interest in negotiation and problem-solving; she is now a lecturer at the UNSW Business School and Australian Graduate School of Management in the area of negotiation. She co-authored the new edition of Effective Negotiation: From Research to Results. Her MPhil and PhD research looks at strategic negotiation planning. Noa’s consultancy, Sheer Negotiations, provides coaching to government, corporate and non-for profit organisations in Australia, NZ and the US.
Who should attend?
- Professionals at management levels or above:
- HR Managers
- Contract Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Executive Assistants
- Anyone with decision making as part of their role
On-Site and In House Training
Want this course tailored to your unique issues, delivered on your premises?
The benefits of In-House Training solutions are:
- Tailoring content specific to your organisation
- Save money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Empowered staff with while they grow as a unified team
Talk to us about an on-site and in-house customised training solution!