Why this event?
We believe you can bring your customers even closer.
You can only do this with the help of those around you, and they need your help to do it. Together, you can ensure that your employees are happy, which will help you lead a customer centric culture, and holistically transform your organisation’s customer experience.
That’s why we’ve created the Chief Customer Officer Summit 2019 – to give you the skills to transform your organisation’s customer experience, from the inside out.
SUMMIT AGENDA: DAY 1 – 2 April 2019
SUMMIT AGENDA: DAY 2 – 3 April 2019
Day Three – Post-Conference Workshops – 4 April 2019
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the evolving role of Customer Experience
- rive a holistic approach to Customer Experience in your organisation
- Promote exceptional customer experience through happy staff and a proactive culture
- Spearhead organisational change to enable CX success
- Leverage digital and data-driven CX while maintaining focus on the human element
- Gain the insights of leading CXOs and network in a top-level environment
Who Should Attend
- Chief Customer Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Customer Experience
- GM and Head of Customer Transformation and Insights
- Chief Operating Officer