About the Course
Contractual mistakes cost organisations countless thousands, even millions of dollars. As someone who manages, reviews or enters into commercial contracts as part of your daily role, mitigating the risk of these mistakes is a priority.
Konnect Learning’s Contract Law for Non-Lawyers will give you the practical tools and understanding to mitigate contractual risks, effectively draft content and lock-in contracts that promote best outcomes for your company
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Understand the basics of contract law, including contract formation and enforceability
- Appreciate how to identify and overcome common problematic clauses before entering into a contract
- Recognise how to discern risky clauses in an contract and how to manage them
- Efficiently draft contract terms that reflect your company’s interests
- Effectively identify and resolve contractual breaches
- Comprehend legal risks when responding or issuing a tender
About the trainer
Alan is one of the partners managing Nexus’ central office. He is a highly experienced and well respected corporate and commercial lawyer bringing 17 years’ experience in private practice, working with clients across Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and the South Pacific. He is the former head of Australian Lawyers Network, which merged with Nexus in 2016. Alan is passionate about providing SMEs, national and international companies practical, commercially driven solutions to every facet of modern business and regulatory compliance and regularly advises companies in strategic acquisitions, business succession and dispute resolution.
ABOUT THE LAW FIRM:
As recognised innovators in the legal industry, Nexus Law Group is structured to deliver value to both clients and lawyers. Their unique structure is designed to bring clients top-tier legal skill at significantly lower cost than the top tier. They are one of the few law firms that are structured in this way. We also recognise and build on their traditional firm roots but are passionate about changing the industry for the better we do this with a focus on real value, not merely the perception of it.
Who should attend?
- Chief Officers
On-Site and In-House Training
Want this course tailored to your unique issues, delivered on your premises?
The benefits of In-House Training solutions are:
- Tailoring content specifically to your organisation
- Save money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Empowered staff with while they grow as a unified team
Talk to us about an on-site and in-house customised training solution