- EARLY BIRD PRICES EXPIRE IN
Why this event?
Esports hold significant value for the Australian economy and education system.
Australian organisations are already capitalising on competitive gaming’s engagement of a key demographic, its growth potential for the entertainment and sports industry and its value for students and educational institutions alike.
However, this value can only be realised if endemic organisations, investors, leagues and publishers are brought together to implement clear-cut growth strategy and cross-sector collaboration. Only then can esports thrive in our market and nation.
SUMMIT AGENDA: DAY 1 – 14 May 2019
SUMMIT AGENDA: DAY 2 – 15 May 2019
Day Three – Post-Conference Workshops – 16 May 2019
Benefits of Attending
- Pinpoint and capitalise on your opportunities in esports
- Ensure your esports strategy is commercially viable
- Drive student engagement and recruitment with esports programs
- Understand how traditional sports organisations can benefit from esports
- Learn how to run a major esports event
- Network with investors, teams and league operators
Who Should Attend
- Potential investors and sponsors
- Education leaders
- Traditional sports organisations
- Esports organisations
- Media and broadcast leaders