About the Course
Finance For Non-Finance Managers is an interactive and practical program that will equip you with the skills to make more informed decisions that yield improved
You will learn how to operate in financial management effectively and with confidence. This includes an understanding of financial and accounting fundamentals, how finance operates within an organisation, how to read and interpret budgeting and financial statements, planning and budgeting frameworks, financial rations, managing cash flows and making strategic financial decisions
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
For the Individual:
- Increase your understanding of important financial terms
- Analyse and interpret financial statements accurately
- Improve your budgeting ability for key items such as revenues and expenses
- Meet and surpass financial objectives through
- Appreciate how costs behave to more effectively manage them
For your organisation:
- Improve decision making through by understanding financial statements
- Streamline communication between finance and non-finance departments Increased ability to use accounting reports
- Manage key budgets such as revenues and expenses
- Expanded awareness of clients’ and suppliers’ financial positions
PLUS: Enhance your standing as a competent well-rounded employee who can participate in all aspects of decision making
About the trainer
Lindsay has held a variety of senior accounting and management roles across several national banks and fund management firms before establishing Panache
Training & Consulting in 2000.
Heavily involved in the development and delivery of training programs across a diverse range of workplace and tertiary education environments, Lindsay boasts significant expertise in the areas of performance
measurement and external accounting.
His cross-industry experience includes the financial services, hospitality, federal and state governments, not-for-profit and manufacturing sectors, with a significant client base across both large and small organisations.
Some of the organisations Lindsay has consulted with include NAB, ANZ, MLC, Telstra, Coles Myer, Tabcorp, Nine Entertainment Co, Disney Australia, CSL, Limited, Colonial First Aid Global Asset Management, TNT, Transurban, Mercedes Benz, Australian Catholic University, Deakin University, Relationships Australia, NSW Health, Melbourne Water, Attorney General’s Department, Victorian Department of Human Services, and the Department of Defence.
His major focus over the last 5 years has been the development and facilitation of accounting and financial services related training.
Who should attend?
- CEO and executive staff fron non-financial backgrounds
- Senior Managers and operational staff
- General Managers
- Managers in IT/ Sales/ Projects/ Marketing
- Business Analysts
On-Site and In-House Training
Want this course tailored to your unique issues, delivered on your premises?
The benefits of In-House Training solutions are:
- Tailoring content specifically to your organisation
- Save money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Empowered staff with while they grow as a unified team
Talk to us about an on-site and in-house customised training solution