Why this event?
Women deserve equal opportunity in sport and greater representation in audiences.
Women make up 51% of the population and hold the purchasing power in 72% of households. Yet many sports are unable to drive significant female participation, marketing messages do not speak to women, and women’s professional leagues are in their infancy.
Engaging more women and girls in sport is not just about equality, it’s about the health of the sport industry as a whole. It’s simple: More women in sport means a bigger industry.
You can do your part.
SUMMIT AGENDA: DAY 1 – 11 June 2019
SUMMIT AGENDA: DAY 2 – 12 June 2019
Day Three – Post-Conference Workshops – 13 June 2019
Benefits of Attending
- Realise equality in professional sport
- Drive growth by commercialising women’s sport
- Cultivate female grassroots participation and engagement
- Grow female audiences for all sport
- Boost the female athletic talent pool
- Address Sport New Zealand’s new board and media mandates
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Head of Participation and Engagement
- Marketing Manager
- GM High Performance
- Commercial Manager
Full Speaker Lineup
Testimonials from last year's event at the MCG
- Mish Eastman
“The content and speakers and networking with participants was really excellent!”
- Meredith Prime
“Strong message of expanding opportunities for women in sport.”
- 2018 Delegate
"Fantastic insights from a broad selection of sports organisations!"