Why this event?
Everyone can become a more capable leader.
Our current skills can take us to a certain point, but there is always a need to take them further to ensure we have the range of capabilities to lead more people, more complex enterprises and more diverse business models. To do this, we need to re-tune our understanding of contemporary business and the interactivity of the global economy. We need to understand our core values in order to lead with authenticity and strength. We need to drive innovation and thrive in the disruptive and transparent business environment of the 21st century. We need to keep our organisations performing and implement clear-cut and integrated strategy.
We need the tools of seasoned executives to help us do it.
Back for its second year Executive Leadership Summit 2019 focuses on the core learnings of an MBA with practical, experience-based keynotes and case studies from the leaders of Australia’s most successful companies. With sessions on leadership, strategy, innovation, operations, marketing, people and change management, this is the only event you need to fine tune your all-round leadership skills or take them to the next level.
Take control of your leadership capability. Become a better all-round leader at the Executive Leadership Summit 2019.
Pre-Conference Workshop - Executive Leadership Masterclass | 26 November 2019
Summit Day 1 | 27 November 2019
Summit Day 2 | 28 November 2019
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to lead with practicality and cultivate high-performing teams
- Successfully navigate business strategy implementation and integration
- Tune up on the fundamental principles of business success
- Understand how the global economy affects your organisation
- Lead innovation and navigate change to survive disruption
- Competently lead multiple business functions and high-performing teams
Who should attend?
- C-suite including CEO
- EGM, GM, MD of all functional areas
- Head of Strategy, Marketing, HR and Operations
- Middle Managers
- Directorship and Board