- Save $100: Book Before
The Empowered Woman is a one-day experience to ignite your passion for business in all its forms – so you have the skills to achieve your dream career.
Be inspired by personal stories of success, learn from intimate tales of failure, harness your ambition to make it happen.
Purpose alone is not enough. Once you’ve found it, The Empowered Woman will give you the tools to realise your ambitions.
7 Things You’ll Get from The Empowered Woman
Empower and support your next generation of female leaders
Learn what it takes to be a leader from Australia’s leading businesswomen
Break down your career goals into achievable steps
Gain the tools to support your journey to the top
Develop the negotiation skills to earn your ideal salary
Build the confidence to start your own business, back yourself for a promotion or follow your dream career
Network with inspiring speakers and like-minded women
Introducing Our Charity Partner – The Go Foundation
Established in 2009 by Sydney Swans Legends Adam Goodes and Michael O’Loughlin, the GO Foundation uses education as a mechanism to create a brighter future for Indigenous Australians.
The GO Foundation provides scholarships to Indigenous students from kindergarten through to university, in public and independent schools, to students who live with family, in community and on country. Through a GO scholarship, our students access the resources and support they need to ensure their journey through school is as rewarding as possible.
With their scholarship funds, our students can cover their educational needs, including lap tops, wi-fi access at home, sporting equipment, musical instruments, excursions and school trips, and food at the canteen. The GO scholarship is the entry point to the GO Ecosystem, a model of collaborative impact where our partners work with us to open door and provide GO students with a broad range of opportunities.
Our Headline Speakers
The Empowered Agenda
What our attendees have said about The Women in Leadership Summit
- “It's been a fundamental learning experience, very productive and inspirational. Leadership to each presenter was defined differently but they all leaned towards the same thoughts. It's all about your people.” Melbourne City
- “Inspirational and empowering topics of conversation. Great methods and thinking about alternative techniques to promote women in leadership.” TCL
- "It was a great day. I walked away with useful insights on not only how I can share my journey in leadership but also how I can help/influence the journey of others and that of my organisation." Experian
- "Incredibly informative, inspirational and uplifting. It has given me information and ideas to return home and give to others. It has boosted my confidence in what I am currently doing also" Nexus Inc
- "10+ Wonderful take aways both personally and work wise. Has given me confidence to take risk and its ok to fail and continue to learn." Department of Human Services
- “Great choice of speakers and great variety, Authentic and practical advice given.” Brother INTL Australia
Who are our attendees ?
- Future leaders who want to be the CEO of a big company
- Businesswomen who dream of starting their own business
- Ambitious women working to be experts in their field
- Inspirational women who want to empower others around them
Entire Speaker Line-Up
We understand that people create success in business so we support your leaderships team to work with different “lenses”, push through barriers and create new ways to engage and deliver growth & efficiencies. Investing in your people and creating a space for disruption brings about the necessary changes to drive success. Seeing you succeed is our end game.
Testimonials from our Women in Leadership Summit
It's been a fundamental learning experience, very productive and inspirational. Leadership to each presenter was defined differently but they all leaned toward's the same thoughts. It's all about your people.
Fantastic Range of speakers!
Inspirational and empowering topics of conversation. Great methods and thinking about alternative techniques to promote women in leadership.
Great choice of speakers and great variety, Authentic and practical advice given.