This event will be livestreamed!
From April 2020, all our events will be available to livestream. To access this ticket, simply choose the ‘Livestream’ option rather than the location when completing your booking.
The Empowered Woman is a one-day experience to ignite your passion for business in all its forms – so you have the skills to achieve your dream career.
Be inspired by personal stories of success, learn from intimate tales of failure, harness your ambition to make it happen.
Purpose alone is not enough. Once you’ve found it, The Empowered Woman will give you the tools to realise your ambitions.
7 Things You’ll Get from The Empowered Woman
Empower and support your next generation of female leaders
Learn what it takes to be a leader from Australia’s leading businesswomen
Break down your career goals into achievable steps
Gain the tools to support your journey to the top
Develop the negotiation skills to earn your ideal salary
Build the confidence to start your own business, back yourself for a promotion or follow your dream career
Network with inspiring speakers and like-minded women
Our Headline Speakers
The Empowered Agenda
What our attendees have said about The Women in Leadership Summit
- “It's been a fundamental learning experience, very productive and inspirational. Leadership to each presenter was defined differently but they all leaned towards the same thoughts. It's all about your people.” Melbourne City
- “Inspirational and empowering topics of conversation. Great methods and thinking about alternative techniques to promote women in leadership.” TCL
- "It was a great day. I walked away with useful insights on not only how I can share my journey in leadership but also how I can help/influence the journey of others and that of my organisation." Experian
- "Incredibly informative, inspirational and uplifting. It has given me information and ideas to return home and give to others. It has boosted my confidence in what I am currently doing also" Nexus Inc
- "10+ Wonderful take aways both personally and work wise. Has given me confidence to take risk and its ok to fail and continue to learn." Department of Human Services
- “Great choice of speakers and great variety, Authentic and practical advice given.” Brother INTL Australia
Who are our attendees ?
- Future leaders who want to be the CEO of a big company
- Businesswomen who dream of starting their own business
- Ambitious women working to be experts in their field
- Inspirational women who want to empower others around them
Entire Speaker Line-Up
We understand that people create success in business so we support your leaderships team to work with different “lenses”, push through barriers and create new ways to engage and deliver growth & efficiencies. Investing in your people and creating a space for disruption brings about the necessary changes to drive success. Seeing you succeed is our end game.
“Never underestimate the value of standing face to face with a person and engaging them with the thing you are most passionate about.”
It’s a digital world and a lot of emphasis is placed on how technology can push your product or service further. And it can. But there’s an old adage that people buy from people, not only that, they buy from people they know and like. You need to give your customers an opportunity to get to know you. In person. That’s where sponsorship can help.
1. Put Your Business in the Spotlight
Position yourself as an authority in your industry, gain respect and credibility and stand out from the pack in front of the exact right target market for you. Instead of just attending and networking, sponsorship lets you show attendees what you are all about.
2. Get in front of your Target Market
We have a big database and we spend a lot of time and effort marketing our event to your exact target market because we have a mutual goal of bringing them together for the event. All you need to do is come prepared to dazzle them.
3. Lead Generation and New Contacts
Give your sales team a boost and get new leads by attracting people to you that you would otherwise not connect with. Take networking to the next level with games, prize giveaways, and more. Conferences can be information overload, but by make networking fun and giving your brand a physical presence, the leads will flock to you.
4. Increase Brand Awareness
Event sponsorship is an easy way to build brand awareness with the right target market. We’ve worked with companies launching new products, brands that have extensive awareness and are looking for a new audience, and even companies going through a re-brand. Use of branded merchandise means your audience takes your brand home with them and can save hours of prospecting time.
5. New Clients, New Customers, New Business
You never know who a new customer might be but with so many of the right people gathered together you can’t help but get new clients and close new business. We’ve seen our event partners sign up highly qualified leads on the spot, as well as close deals simply by being in the right place at the right time.
6. Give attendees a “taste” of your business
We all know how much advertising can cost. Clicks, views, impressions, EDMs. We can work with you to tailor a package that suits your needs in your budget for the best way you like to get in front of your audience. By leveraging the event to your advantage, there will be no limit on your potential ROI.
Whatever your needs, as long as you know how, when and by what method you like to engage with people, we can tailor a package to suit your needs. Be it an intimate private dinner with your selection of delegates or a keynote speaking slot in front of the entire audience, we can make it happen!
Strategic sponsorship opportunities are limited. Contact us on (02) 8248 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bespoke package options.
Testimonials from our Women in Leadership Summit
It's been a fundamental learning experience, very productive and inspirational. Leadership to each presenter was defined differently but they all leaned toward's the same thoughts. It's all about your people.
Fantastic Range of speakers!
Inspirational and empowering topics of conversation. Great methods and thinking about alternative techniques to promote women in leadership.
Great choice of speakers and great variety, Authentic and practical advice given.