About this Online Seminar
Leaders need far more than skills training and techniques to lead from their greatest potential. They need a process that supports them to become consistently self-aware, self-regulating, values-based, innovative, open-hearted, and balanced within.
Mindfulness, an ancient tradition that is now being proven by science, provides this process. In its simplest form, mindfulness means maintaining a non-judgmental, open-hearted awareness of our attitudes, thoughts, emotions, bodily sensations, and the environment in the present moment.
Has there been a time over the past 100 years where this leadership approach could be
The Mindful Leader is a transformational leadership program suitable for Executives, Senior Managers, and High Potentials. The program follows the structure and content of the #1 bestselling book, The Mindful Leader, and is integrally aligned with the world’s most comprehensive research on leadership. Developed and presented by Michael Bunting, you will learn the latest neuroscience research on change, mindfulness, and leadership along with a large number of practical leadership toolkits and skillsets as they relate to mindful leadership.
Your exclusive seminar leader
MICHAEL BUNTING Founder, WorkSmart Australia & The Mindful Leader
3x Bestselling Leadership & Mindfulness Author
Michael is the founder of prominent leadership consultancy WorkSmart Australia, a certified B Corp, and The Mindful Leader – the world’s most comprehensive online portal for mindful leadership
Michael has trained and coached thousands of leaders – from CEOs to front-line managers, with
a client base that includes numerous global multinationals. With an outstanding track record in
his field, Michael is renowned as a world-leading authority on mindful leadership.
He is one of only a few people in the world to teach Mindful Leadership at an Exec MBA level,
on Sydney University’s #1 ranked Global Executive MBA. Michael has engaged in disciplined
personal mindfulness practice for over 23 years and has taught mindful leadership to businesses
and governments for more than 16 years.
PROGRAM CONTENT OVERVIEW
The programs are designed to cover 3 core elements:
a. Mindset & insight development: the required mindset to apply leadership skills constructively.
b. Skillset development: the exact skills and tools needed for practical leadership actions that deliver great results.
c. At work commitments: leaders must practically apply their learning in their leadership roles through clear commitments with clear lines of accountability.
Key Learning Benefits
- Understand the science of mindfulness and how it affects leadership
- Use mindfulness to boost engagement to profoundly impact your organisation
- Avoid common and overcome traps that cripple unaware leaders
- Leverage the power of business to support the next generation of leaders
- Internalize the seven disciplines of mindful leadership that can transform your life, team and organisation
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, middle management, line managers and supervisors
- HR and personnel managers
- Public sector leaders
- All levels of general, operations, administration and sales management
- Project managers and team leaders
- Sales and Customer Services Personnel
- Those new to management positions
- All those in a professional setting who aim to improve their resilience and emotional intelligence