- Hurry! Ticket sales close:
Back for its 4th year, the Women in Leadership Summit 2021 comes at a unique time in history!
What are the opportunities for women in leadership in a post-COVID – 19 Environment?
This year’s theme is Re-Ignite. We’ve had so much to worry about in the last six months. Now is the time to reignite the passion for diversity and equality in the workplace, re-ignite our desires to move up and be seen, re-ignite the fire for pay equality, and shared parental responsibility. Let’s create our own opportunities while helping and inspiring those around us.
Let’s face it. More companies than ever before say they are more committed to gender equality. But we’re experiencing the most disruptive time in modern history. What will this mean in the fight for equality? We still have a striking lack of women in senior roles, especially the C-Suite. We still see a huge gender pay gap and we still experience discrimination in both wages and the workplace.
How can women cut through these infuriating statistics and break into the C-suite? How can senior women create more opportunities for the next generation? How can organizations become real agents of change? How do we implement this in the post-COVID – 19 world?
WILS 2021 is an educationally-focused event that helps you along your leadership path. Featuring inspiring keynotes, career-focused case studies, cutting panel discussions and interactive workshops, your leadership journey starts and continues with us.
We’ll inspire you to become an authentic leader, equip you with the skills and strategies to add maximum value to your organization, and show you how to cultivate meaningful change for future generations.
WILS 2021. Let’s do this.
Our Incredible 2021 Key Speakers:
CONFERENCE AGENDA: DAY ONE – 2 November 2021
CONFERENCE AGENDA: DAY TWO - 3 November 2021
Post-Conference Workshop - 4 November 2021
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understand the working landscape for women post COVID - 19
- Take advantage of opportunities presented in a post COVID – 19 Environment
- Improve your toolkit to get to the top of your profession
- Understand your values to drive your purpose
- Navigate opportunities and balance priorities throughout your career
- Break stereotypes to progress in male dominated spaces
- Get the best out of your people through coaching and mentorship
- Cope with the constant pressure of running your company or department
Who Should Attend:
- General Managers
- Middle Managers
- Heads of Department
- Future Leaders
- Diversity Managers
- Managing directors