An Online University for a Global Workforce
These world class organisations have forged a ground-breaking collaboration, merging history and prestige, with modern ed-tech to transform how higher education is designed and delivered.
» One of the world’s largest for Benefit (B) Corporations
» Campuses in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane plus online delivery
» Torrens University Australia is registered with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA)
» Award winning innovator in online higher education
» Global faculty of 250+ world leaders
» Partnerships with 70+ multinationals, NGOs, and government organisations
» California registered corporation with offices across four continents
» Advanced online platform with bespoke mobile app
Redefining the MBA Through Solving Complex Problems
Define | Project request for service
Address a current challenge faced by an industry partner. You’ll gain an understanding of the challenges faced by the organisation and the key services required to provide solutions and deliver real shareholder value.
Research | MBA content divisions
Draw upon leading academic journals, our Global Leaders Faculty, and the expertise of your mentors to gain a comprehensive understanding of the key academic themes. You’ll develop strong management thinking, and the skills to complete sophisticated market research.
Apply | Project group deliverables
Work closely with the industry partner to produce project deliverables that address the challenges impacting company bottom lines. Your ability to work in teams, engage with industry and demonstrate leadership and strategic vision is key to project success. Group deliverables, incorporating industry partner feedback, account for 25% of your assessment.
Demonstrate | Individual portfolio
Demonstrate your achievement by linking project deliverables to rigorous engagement with key management concepts and leading industry theory. This is done through an individual portfolio of academic assignments that are submitted to and assessed by leading university academics.
The individual portfolio accounts for 75% of your assessment.
Record | Learning and development matrix
Use the matrix as both a record of achievement and a plan to drive progression across the breadth and depth of the MBA course. The matrix acts as a guide to your development from learner, to manager, to leader, on your path to graduation.
MBA Program Structure
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE THE MBA INNOVATION & LEADERSHIP
- No Exams
- 100% Online. Study when it suits you
- Graduate in 12 months
- Deliver real business projects with reputed companies
- Learn from 250+ world leaders
- $0 upfront with FEE-HELP*
- $1.4M in scholarships awarded in past three years
- More than 44% of students received a promotion BEFORE graduating
- No Bachelor's degree required. Apply based on management experience
- The world's most practical and industry applied MBA
PAST STUDENT STATISTICS
- Over 90% of Ducere students stated that the Learning Management System (LMS), Canvas, was intuitive and super easy to navigate. The state-of-the art online platforms took flexible learning to a whole new level.
- Over 96% of Ducere students stated that their online learning experience was smooth and enjoyable. Students felt fully supported in their learning journey and appreciated the personalized attention they received from industry-leading academics.
- Over 92% of Ducere students stated that their course content was highly relevant, industryfocused, engaging and the applied nature of academic frameworks helped them get ahead in their job or business.