- First in Rate ends in:
Time to take concrete action for First Nations empowerment
Why this event.
If you cannot be what you cannot see, then First Nations people might never crack the C-Suite. There are zero Indigenous people our top 300 companies.
Yet it widely accepted that Indigenous knowledge and culture can transform and enrich Australian organisations and make them stand out in the global economy.
The Indigenous Leadership Summit aims to change the leadership dynamic of Australian organisations for First Nations People.
This event is a forum where Australia’s top leaders can have brave, not safe, conversations and openly discuss tangible action to change the landscape of Indigenous careers, progression and integration. As we transform employment outcomes and socio-economic statuses of Indigenous people, we impact education, health and social outcomes across the board.
About this event
The Indigenous Leadership Summit is a comprehensive and inclusive, educationally focused program over two summit days and two workshop days.
It will place particular focus on how organisations can empower indigenous leadership throughout their workplace, what Indigenous leaders have learned on their leadership journey and what advice they have for emerging leaders. It will also highlight what needs to be done to overcome institutional barriers to Indigenous leadership and inclusion throughout workplaces around Australia.
The event features keynotes, case studies and panel discussions by Australia’s Indigenous leaders, VIPs and CEOs from a range of public and private sector organisations.
Our 2022 Key Speakers
Pre-Conference Workshop - March 22, 2022
Summit Day 1 - March 23, 2022
Summit Day 2 - March 24, 2022
Post-Conference Workshop - March 25, 2022
Key Benefits of attending
- Take away advice of seasoned Indigenous leaders hear their stories of success
- Bridge the opportunities/ outcomes gap within First Nations communities
- Implement strategies to grow your Indigenous workforce and supply chain
- Understand your large employer responsibilities to elevate, promote and support Indigenous staff
- Connect to country and your authentic self to become a self-aware leader
- Create more tangible pathways to Indigenous Leadership through inclusion, promotion and support
- Put First Nations issues into wider context with international perspectives
- Align stakeholders and grow partnerships to maximise your reconciliation effort
- Become a role model for wider First nations communities
- Achieve success as an Indigenous Leader – both commercially and culturally
- Take away best practice in Reconciliation Action Plans from Australia’s leading Indigenous employers
- Embed organisational respect for First Nations staff to apply real change
Who should attend?
- Current and Future Indigenous Leaders
- Senior Management to CEO
- HR, Diversity and Indigenous Development
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Up & coming indigenous staff and leaders
- Local, State and Federal Government
- Community Engagement Roles
Our Incredible Speaker Lineup
“Never underestimate the value of standing face to face with a person and engaging them with the thing you are most passionate about.”
It’s a digital world and a lot of emphasis is placed on how technology can push your product or service further. And it can. But there’s an old adage that people buy from people, not only that, they buy from people they know and like. You need to give your customers an opportunity to get to know you. In person. That’s where sponsorship can help.
1. Put Your Business in the Spotlight
Position yourself as an authority in your industry, gain respect and credibility and stand out from the pack in front of the exact right target market for you. Instead of just attending and networking, sponsorship lets you show attendees what you are all about.
2. Get in front of your Target Market
We have a big database and we spend a lot of time and effort marketing our event to your exact target market because we have a mutual goal of bringing them together for the event. All you need to do is come prepared to dazzle them.
3. Lead Generation and New Contacts
Give your sales team a boost and get new leads by attracting people to you that you would otherwise not connect with. Take networking to the next level with games, prize giveaways, and more. Conferences can be information overload, but by make networking fun and giving your brand a physical presence, the leads will flock to you.
4. Increase Brand Awareness
Event sponsorship is an easy way to build brand awareness with the right target market. We’ve worked with companies launching new products, brands that have extensive awareness and are looking for a new audience, and even companies going through a re-brand. Use of branded merchandise means your audience takes your brand home with them and can save hours of prospecting time.
5. New Clients, New Customers, New Business
You never know who a new customer might be but with so many of the right people gathered together you can’t help but get new clients and close new business. We’ve seen our event partners sign up highly qualified leads on the spot, as well as close deals simply by being in the right place at the right time.
6. Give attendees a “taste” of your business
We all know how much advertising can cost. Clicks, views, impressions, EDMs. We can work with you to tailor a package that suits your needs in your budget for the best way you like to get in front of your audience. By leveraging the event to your advantage, there will be no limit on your potential ROI.
Whatever your needs, as long as you know how, when and by what method you like to engage with people, we can tailor a package to suit your needs. Be it an intimate private dinner with your selection of delegates or a keynote speaking slot in front of the entire audience, we can make it happen!
Strategic sponsorship opportunities are limited. Contact us on (02) 8248 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bespoke package options.
“Very inspiring! Practical advice. Clear and articulate. Loved the insight as well as the simplicity.”
“Fantastic. An amazing array of presenters.”
“Diverse range of speakers. Well delivered. Useful key takeaways.”
“Very extensive, broad spectrum of speakers with a wide range of knowledge.”