- Registrations End In
Our Incredible 2020 Key Speakers:
Conference Day One
Conference Day Two
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the working landscape for women post COVID - 19
- Take advantage of opportunities presented in a post COVID – 19 Environment
- Improve your toolkit to get to the top of your profession
- Understand your values to drive your purpose
- Navigate opportunities and balance priorities throughout your career
- Break stereotypes to progress in male dominated spaces
- Get the best out of your people through coaching and mentorship
- Cope with the constant pressure of running your company or department
Who Should Attend:
- General Managers
- Middle Managers
- Heads of Department
- Future Leaders
- Diversity Managers
- Anyone that's about to step into a management role who would like to build their skills and gain advice from expert leaders.
WILS 2019 Recap
WILS 2020 SPEAKERS
Our 2020 Event Partners:
We understand that people create success in business so we support your leaderships team to work with different “lenses”, push through barriers and create new ways to engage and deliver growth & efficiencies. Investing in your people and creating a space for disruption brings about the necessary changes to drive success. Seeing you succeed is our end game.
Past Delegate Testimonials:
“Great Speakers and well run. Thank you! Very valuable, motivating and inspiring!
“Fantastic. I feel energised and ready to put some new strategies to work”
“What a program! The best I’ve been to. Each and every speaker brought something different and I learned so much”
“Anne Sherry, Carrie Bickmore, Elizabeth Gaines were standouts but the whole program was excellent! I’ll be back next year.”
“This is the event to go to.”
It's been a fundamental learning experience, very productive and inspirational. Leadership to each presenter was defined differently but they all leaned toward's the same thoughts. It's all about your people.
Fantastic Range of speakers!
Inspirational and empowering topics of conversation. Great methods and thinking about alternative techniques to promote women in leadership.
Great choice of speakers and great variety, Authentic and practical advice given.